Sunday, July 31, 2011

A busy few weeks

I've a lot to cover in this post, so bear with me. First of all, we're having a blast settling into our new house! Except for unpacking and watering the lawn, we're really loving having our own space that we can make just the way we like it. We just got our new windows in, so all the big replacements are done, and now I just get to have fun decorating! Cody generously gave me a decorating budget, so I'm constantly haunting the DI and KSL classifieds looking for good deals. So far I've scored an adorable armchair for the front room, an entry table, a kitchen hutch, and some fun knick knacks. I'll hopefully get around to posting about some refurbishing I did, but we'll see. Life's pretty busy with finals coming up and helping out with Cody's work when I can, but I'll try to do it for you, my dedicated readers.

Besides our house, we've also had some fun trips recently, starting with Bear Lake with Cody's fam. We spent three days boating, relaxing in the sun, eating yummy food, and just having fun together :)





 Then yesterday we went to the Orem water park for an afternoon with Jarom and Steph. We had fun cooling off, going down the slides, and doing crazy jumps off the diving board.



Cody and I also have plans to go to Park City for our anniversary, so we'll be posting about that in a couple weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment