Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Welcome to the family Mason!

On Sunday, Jacque and Tyson had their baby! They named him Mason Cottam Barker, the cutest name to match the cutest little baby boy! He was seriously so adorable we were all fighting over who got to hold him next. I'm so sad I won't get to see him for like another few weeks because this weekend is our anniversary, next weekend I'm heading home to CA for a last minute trip (so excited!), and then my sis is coming back to visit the week after that. He's gonna be so big by the time I see him! Dang busy summer... Anyways, enjoy some baby eye candy :)

We got to play with Jackson while his parents
were at the hospital 
Playing in the sun while waiting for the call

Pure cuteness

So precious

2 comments:

  1. LIKE that fourth photo a lot (wink wink)

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with your mom! Your turn!!! Thanks for coming to the hospital to visit us...
    ps. Will you guys send us any of the pictures you have from it!??!

    ReplyDelete