Friday, July 1, 2011

Our New House!!!

Surprise! We bought a house! We've been looking at houses pretty seriously for a while now (paying rent STINKS), but we've had a lot of trouble because there is so much competition! It seems like everyone is out hunting for a good deal, so every time we liked a house and started to think about buying it, it was sold the next day. So when we found this little gem, we jumped on it!

We think it is just perfect for us right now. It's 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths (although it technically only has one toilet and shower, kinda interesting), and around 2200 total square feet, although the basement is unfinished so its really like 1100 right now. These pics are from the selling agent, so all the stuff is just model home decorations. There's lots of pics, so I hope you all make it to the end :)


I love how cute it is from the outside!



Our real estate agent is awesome, and so we got these
outside decoration thrown in with the deal :)


It has an adorable (and pretty good sized) yard, with a little garden area for Cody to plant his garden fresh tomatoes (he won't eat them otherwise, haha)

The living room has a great fireplace, which we're happy about. However,
that carpet is gonna go. We're getting it replaced this week, along
with the windows, furnace, and AC. Yay!


We also got this sweet little table thrown in (like I said,  our
agent is good!), and we're replacing the vinyl flooring with the
same stuff that's in the bathrooms

We are also probably going to splurge and get a new fridge, so it doesn't
look like such an outcast



The bathroom is soooo nice! I love the big mirrors and
having so much counterspace!








So that's our house! I'll be putting up more pics after we're all settled in, but this is the basic look! We're really excited to move!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOOOOOVE it!!!! It's so cute and perfect!! its pretty nice for your first home! I'm impressed!!! And for such a good deal! I love it! i can't wait to see it! I'm glad you posted about it!! So excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so exciting! You didn't say anything about the window coverings.....but I'm guessing some awesome blinds are in store! Way to go you two! It is adorable! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes some awesome blinds are in store, next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! Yeah Joanna you better not shop around for blind pricing. ;)

    I WISH I could be there with you shopping and decorating. I'll have to settle for daily...no...hourly pictures. mmkay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it!!! Can't wait until we can come down and check it out...

    ReplyDelete