Sunday, June 12, 2011

Demolition Derby!!!

So last night we went to a demolition derby! We went with our friends Jeff and Carlie, and their mission buddy Sterling and his wife Hayley. Cody had been lots of times before, but it was my first time, and I loved it! Call me white trash, but there's something about junky cars ramming each other in a dirt field that gets me yelling and cheering. It was so much fun to pick a car to root for, especially if it made it through to the final round. We had a blast, and loved being outside to enjoy the warm weather (finally!). Here's some pics from our wonderful adventures :)





We're also super excited to be heading back out to California for my brother Justin's wedding! We can't wait to spend some more time with the fam and have some wedding festivity fun!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun!!! I love that kind of stuff too! ha ha so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Joanna, twice in one month! unheard of! Keep it up! (ps, I would've been yelling right along with ya, that looks fun!)

    ReplyDelete